domenica 5 dicembre 2010

Shabby Chic Christmas















Nei blog è tutto un tripudio di alberi shabby chic stupendi!
Fantastic Shabby chic Christmas trees everywhere!







Semplice ma originale da realizzare e regalare a una persona cara. L'ho trovato su  http://iheartshabbychic.blogspot.com
Simple but original to make and give to a loved one. I found it at http://iheartshabbychic.blogspot.com




























Vorrei mostrarvi alcune mie creazioni natalizie ma questo purtroppo non è un bel Natale per me, così ho deciso di lasciare l'albero e tutto il resto in cantina, finché tutto non tornerà a posto come spero. Ho deciso pertanto di postare solo foto di ambienti e decori natalizi shabby chic di altri blog.

I would like to show you some of my Christmas creations  but unfortunately this is not a good Christmas time for me, so I decided to leave the tree and all the rest in the cellar, until everything will be all right as I hope. I have therefore decided to post only photos of shabby chic Christmas decors from other blogs.

3 commenti:

  1. Each image is breathtaking. The holidays bring beautiful visions.

    Thank you for linking with Pink Saturday. I hope to see you again soon.

    RispondiElimina
  2. have a beautiful time.
    love the pinks.

    RispondiElimina